it is actually really sweet when someone stays up late to talk to you
What if they fall asleep by accident though?
then you love it even more because they stayed up even though they were dead tired just to talk to you ya doof
your android could teleport food and I’d still get an iPhone
you know what’s dumb
the concept of treating adolescents like children throughout the entirety of their teenage years and then at around age 17 pulling a complete 180 and expecting them to decide within the next couple years what they want to do with the rest of their lives
you put it in words
1. I’ve always been big on drunken honesty, so let me be the first to tell you that he doesn’t give a shit about you. Please love me.
2. I never wanted to be alive until I heard my name slide across your tongue.
3. I keep getting high to forget that you won’t talk to me. I know it isn’t healthy, but you don’t care, so why should I?
4. Sometimes my feelings for you hit me like a fucking train and I can’t tell if I’m actually happy or if I’m on the verge of a mental breakdown.
5. I know its only been two hours since I last saw you, but I cant stop thinking about the way it felt when your lips touched mine.
6. Why did I think we could fix each other? Gasoline can’t put out a fire.
7. I get that you’re sad, but you can’t ignore me forever.
8. We’re so bad for each other, but, fuck, I don’t want to live in a world in which you don’t exist."
i may act like i’m sassy but if you’re mean to me there is a 900% chance i’ll cry
If I reply with “oh” I either don’t give a fuck or I feel like i’ve been punched in the throat
when you worry about your parents relationships more than yourself